Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yungsnapz

Staff Application

7 posts in this topic

Previous experience:I have not been staff on any Csgo Servers , but was staff on 1 gmod server for a couple of weeks wasn't too big it was called MythosRp , i was a moderator then got promoted to staff manager a week before it shut.
Why I would make a good addition to the team:I Think i would make a good addition to the staff team and server because i actively plaay on the server and can help new players to the game or even help new staff members when i get used to being a staff member. (if i get in)
How often do you visit our forums?:I don't visit them much i only just made a account for your forums but can visit them a couple times a day if needed.
In-game name:
Mυϝϝιɳ
Steam:Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234):yungsnapz#2100
Primary server:Retakes and Awp going to start playing on the 5v5 soon when i get a little bit better.
How often do you play on our servers?:i come on the server at least 1 time a day but some days i come on for most of the day when im bored and want to relax for a bit.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Marvis said:

Why it shut doe???

it shut because the owner (John) got into a car crash and he shut it i speak to some of the staff but apart from that havent heard if hes reopening the server or not yet

Vouch for this guy. Super chill and understanding. Pretty sure I can vouch for Mythos, 90% sure I have seen the name there.

Good luck!

1 person likes this

Sorry for the delay, our staff's a bit busy at the moment. Thanks for showing interest in our little community! We'll be contacting you regarding your application as soon as someone is available (by the weekend at the absolute latest).

1 person likes this

Unfortunately we've decided to decline your application for now. If, in the future, you still want to be part of the admin team, we'd love to re-evaluate you at some point. Just stick around and keep up good behaviour. :)