PurpleTAMER

Admin Application

4 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I'm a mod on several Discord servers with quite a lot of members plus i have native skills in communication and conflict resolution
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm a fun, cool-headed guy with a good knowledge of CS and i think my skill in decision making might be useful.
Moreover i spend a lot of time on your servers, so i'd be pleased if i could help you keeping these a safe place for a nice and fun experience.
How often do you visit our forums?: i try to visit them more often since i figured out their existence.
In-game name: Purple

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): PurpleTamer#8822
Primary server: Retakes 1 and 2
How often do you play on our servers?: Basically everyday, I dont play matchmaking anymore. I have too much love for dem 128 ticks!

Thanks for showing interest in our little community! Our staff's a bit busy at the moment. We'll be contacting you regarding your application as soon as someone is available (by the weekend at the absolute latest).

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section.