mouz_f1

Application for Admin!

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Previous experience: 
Although my account is new, I have played CS:GO and Team Fortress 2 for around 3 to 4 years on my friends PCs as I didn't own one myself. As well as that, I have admin experience on Team Fortress
2 jailbreak back in 2017 which familiarised me with console commands, responsibility and confidence within my duty as admin. Therefore, playing multiple versions of counter strike has allowed me to differentiate friendly from toxic; trusted accounts from cheaters etc.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: 
Being familiar with console commands, understanding the game mechanics and being well-known in the 5v5 competitive server. I believe that I would benefit the Raid-Gaming team through my attributes such as positive influence; persistent persona and perseverance. I also want to make sure that all players who play on any Raid-Gaming server will have an enjoyable experience.

How often do you visit our forums?:
I visit the forums every once in a while, although that will increase if granted the role.

In-game name:
✪︎f1

Steam:
Please login or register to see this link.

Discord tag (name#1234):
f1#9470

Primary server:
5v5 competitive.

How often do you play on our servers?:
I play almost everyday for around 2-3 hours. However that will increase if granted the role.

Edited by mouz_f1

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section.