Brentdpw

staff Application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I've only been staff member in a minecraft server, but i know a lot about discord.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm a calm young men, i'm playing a lot of surf lately and i have already mentioned some bugs in some maps. i also know that there is no admin online on surf that much.
How often do you visit our forums?: Not so much, i have visited once to read some of the applications before to get some inspiration if i should applicate for admin. but i can visit it multiple times a week.
In-game name: Brentdpw

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.  (mostly playing on this one) and Please login or register to see this link.  (pervious main acc)
Discord tag (name#1234): Brentdpw#0639
Primary server: surf 
How often do you play on our servers?: at least a couple off times a week. It will increase if i get accepted. but when my school starts again i would only be online on wednesday and the full weekend.

Thanks for every response i will get. Even if i don't get accepted, Please keep up the good work!

1 person likes this

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section.

1 person likes this