iiManix

Slaya was expecting it months ago, why not surprise him?

11 posts in this topic

Been fucking around long enough on this, so might as well.

Previous experience: Owned multiple communities, in the past, was a respected admin on pXg for over a year. Got up to Senior Admin and had 100 power in-game for multiple months there. I would go on here but those with deciding votes (@atrX and @Anti) know of my previous experiences as an admin as much as anyone.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: Sensible, but not too serious. My mood doesn't change for some reason, I can have a joke you fucking stink slaya, whilst also maintaining the standards of a good admin. I won't bore you with all the stuff about because I am a good admin because I like Raid blah blah all of that is implied, all I can say is that I will do my part as an admin of raid to grow, and protect the server from nibbas who try breaking the rules.
How often do you visit our forums?: Daily, although no fucker ever posts except for Slaya myself (sometimes).
In-game name: iiManix
B3 CID (type !regtest in game): 1391
Steam: iiManix
Knowledge of B3 (on a scale of 1-5): 5/5
Primary server: Daid Redrun
How often do you play on our servers?: On a daily basis for at least a few hours.

Edit: Raid isn't especially populated right now, at least not 24/7, so I understand that the need for pure administration isn't needed at the moment, but I've been trying my best to get players in Raid, I really do want it to be the server to revive death run, and as admin I feel I can do this better.

Edited by iiManix
3 people like this

Oh look, a half-decent application for a change. :dave:

Edit: Your application is now available to be voted on.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, atrX said:

Oh look, a half-decent application for a change. :dave:

Edit: Your application is now available to be voted on.

Half decent :dave:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, atrX said:

I've just realised something... Denied because you stink.

Well thanks for giving me a brain haemorrhage. I can now smell colours.

Welcome to the team! Make sure you read the appropriate topics in the admin section.