Fedzor

One more attempt.

5 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I may be repeating myself a little here, but; I've ran multiple communities in the past, I have being an Administrator on multiple servers such as boss'Deathrun and 4x3 Gaming and I have been a part of other smaller communities over the past five years I've been playing Deathrun, which has lead to the knowledge and experience I possess to this very day.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I can be extremely active on both the servers and forums as I have too much time on my hands. I'm an active streamer with affiliation on Twitch and almost 100 followers, I can stream CoD4 Deathrun in order to help promote the server and help get the word out there; I would also be willing to add a Raid-Gaming panel for viewers looking to join our community. Other reasons for why I believe I could be a valuable addition to the team are mostly listed in Previous Experience.

How often do you visit our forums?: As I have only just started playing again, not often; but you needn't be concerned as I do plan to change that. I will be visiting daily to see what everyone is getting up to.

In-game name: Fedzor

B3 CID: @990

Steam: fedzor2

Knowledge of B3 (on a scale of 1-5): I have not played Deathrun for a while, so I will need to re-train my brain slightly, but I would say 2.5 / 5.

Primary server: Deathrun and Discord.

How often do you play on our servers?: I play every single day for at least a couple of hours, usually more.

Additional Information: I have already passed on the following information to @atrX , but I think the rest of the staff should know; I realise that I previously left Raid on the terms that I could never apply again, but I have since realized that Raid is Deathrun's only chance at being revived and I'd like to help in every way I can. I will continue to help Raid and play, Admin or not; but I would like another chance to rectify the mistake I made.

Thanks for reading! 

Edited by Fedzor

50 minutes ago, Fedzor said:

Addition Information: I have already passed on the following information to @atrX , but I think the rest of the staff should know; I realise that I previously left Raid on the terms that I could never apply again, but I have since realized that Raid is Deathrun's only chance at being revived and I'd like to help in every way I can. I will continue to help Raid and play, Admin or not; but I would like another chance to rectify the mistake I made.

We'll discuss this matter internally. I'll respond back when we've come to a decision.

Unfortunately your application has been denied, reasons have been conveyed to you in Discord.