Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bunny9821

CSGO Admin Aply

4 posts in this topic

Previous experience: In CSGO, I never be a Staff, in another games like FIveM yes. 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I´am bery active with my firend on the server, and nerver I see a Staff
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 3
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Spanish and Euskera [Vasc] 
How often do you visit our forums?: It's the first time that I see this forum.
In-game name: ¿?

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): ! 𝕭𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖞𝕳𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗 👑👹#1337  ID: [683443441770037265]
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5):  1
Primary server: Competitive 5vs5
How often do you play on our servers?: All the times that I am bored, usually I play witch friends on the server!

Anything else you want to add?: 
Yeah, I use 3 accounts on the server! 2 are banned to use BunnyHop on Hight ranks, in my first account I have 140h, In my seccond 80h, and in the account that I use now 50h...
I'am very paccient with the people!
If you need to put the command with the 3 accounts I put and I send Photo!

Bunny.

[IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING SAY TO ME, I AM NOT ENGLISH, AND I DON'T USE BERY WELL]

2 hours ago, Bunny9821 said:

Yeah, I use 3 accounts on the server! 2 are banned to use BunnyHop on Hight ranks, in my first account I have 140h, In my seccond 80h, and in the account that I use now 50h...

Could you clarify what exactly you mean by this? o_O And could you link these other accounts please?

Yea, I do BunnyHop on 5vs5 Oficial matches and the people thinks that I cheat, and CS:GO Overwath ban me.
Please login or register to see this link.  [40H on the server]
Please login or register to see this link.  [IDK discord doesn't say] [160h ON THE GAME]

You have 2 VAC bans, those aren't overwatch bans. Thanks for informing us though, enjoy your ban. :)