Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skidz

admin application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience:I have have been admin un different servers such as retakes awp only surf bhop etc.

Why I would make a good addition to the team:i think that i would make a good addition to the team because i have had previous experience on being an admin and i know how to handle heated situations,
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent):5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?:Latvian
How often do you visit our forums?:4 times a week
In-game name:Au1x

Steam:Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234):uldis9408
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5):4
Primary server:retakes
How often do you play on our servers?:everyday 

Anything else you want to add?:

Hi,

Last time we declined your application due to your behaviour on the servers, you waited exactly 1 month (the minimum wait period) to apply again. Unfortunately, we deemed this a little too short to properly evaluate a change in behaviour given the relatively small sample size in terms of chatlogs over the past month. I'd advise you to keep playing and keep up the good behaviour and re-apply again when you feel you can prove to us that you are a well-behaved member of the community. I took a quick look at your chatlogs and I did notice a reduction in toxic behaviour, so keep improving and who knows, you might wear that green colour one day. :) 

Regards, atrX.

1 person likes this