Nic

Admin application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I use to have admin privileges on a local retake sever, tbh I would just help out every now and then and review tickets. Nothing major. 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I am friendly as well as active daily, I don't make rash or impulsive decisions and would love to contribute to creating the best experience for everyone in the community.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Afrikaans and a little bit of Dutch.
How often do you visit our forums?: Not so often.
In-game name: 百鬼丸

Steam:  Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): Nic (PRWN_Jaded)#6416
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 1-2 but eager to learn.
Primary server: 5v5 competitive as well as surf sever(tier 1-2).
How often do you play on our servers?: Daily, started playing fairly recently and have gathered 30 hours in total.
Anything else you want to add?: I hope this finds you well and that I am able to help or better the community. 

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a Lead Admin or above.