luxas3122

Luxas staff application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: non

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I am very active on csgo and your servers, i see alot of trollers, mic spammers, toxic and racist people join the server as well as hackers, I would like to help get rid of those people  as it brings a bad reputation to the server, I am a very patient and tolerant person and would like to make the community the best it could be.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: no
How often do you visit our forums?: Rarely, but would be open to looking at it more.
In-game name: Luxas

Steam:Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234):Luxas#6578
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5):0 but i am a good learner.
Primary server:  Retakes.
How often do you play on our servers?: I play the  servers daily, hours at a time.

Anything else you want to add?: Although i have no past experience in being a staff, i believe starting off here would be a great opportunity for myself  and for the community as i would be helping it.

Good afternoon Lucas,

I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers. As part of the application process we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable.

If in the future, you wish to reapply then you may do so in 30 days (minimum).
If you choose to reapply then it would be best for us to see an apparent change in behavior.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team.