Fedzor

Fedzor's Application

5 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I've ran multiple servers and communities in the past, though they haven't done well or been amazing, I was an Administrator on boss'Deathrun for a while and I feel I did a great job. I was also a Lead Admin on 4x3 Deathrun for a short period of time.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm looking for something productive to do, I'm not a very busy person, so I have plenty of time to moderate the servers and forums. I can record / promote the Deathrun server on my YouTube channel if necessary. 
How often do you visit our forums?: At least once a day usually and the amount of time I spend here usually depends on how active the forum is at the time.
In-game name: Fedzor
B3 CID: @990
Steam: fedzor2
Knowledge of B3 (on a scale of 1-5): 2(Maybe 3)/5
Primary server: Deathrun
How often do you play on our servers?: Usually I'll play Deathrun for at least one hour per day, sometimes more, sometimes less, depends if I'm busy or if anybody is on at the time.

Additional Comments: I understand my past may affect this application, but I'm not who I was in 2015. I would also like to mention that though I have not got 50 hours on the new Raid, I am pretty certain I achieved that playtime throughout old Raid-Gaming.

Thank You. 

Edited by Fedzor
1 person likes this

Can vouch, made a very good Lead Admin in 4x3 whilst it was popular and did his job to a high standard. Would make a good admin.

1 person likes this

Your application is now available to be voted on, good luck!

50 minutes ago, MiKeY said:

Saw that coming a mile away, GL 

Honestly, I was going to wait a couple months, but I want to do my best to spend my free time productively and help Raid get back on it's feet.

1 person likes this