atrX

mp_dr_ethereal

5 posts in this topic

Traps: 12

Endrooms: Sniper, Knife, Bounce, Bunnhop, Surf

Secret: 1

Difficulty: Medium

Length: Medium/Long

Download: Please login or register to see this link.

This map requires CoD4X Server 1.8 to run (or in the case of CoD4: Unleashed (our patch), you can play it on our server or DM me for a compatible version).

Old live streams:

Decided to not make the map a contest map, couldn't be bothered to make it work in devmap. :dave: 

1 person likes this

On 10/02/2019 at 1:43 AM, atrX said:

Decided to not make the map a contest map, couldn't be bothered to make it work in devmap. :dave: 

🤦 I told you it was a dumb rule.

Edited by jwofles

11 minutes ago, jwofles said:

🤦 I told you it was a dumb rule.

I don't think you have a clue how many custom functions this map uses. Regular maps generally don't use any, or only stuff like setGravity, setJumpHeight etc, which is pretty fucking easy to take out for devmap (could literally just give people an extra IWD with a script without them).

It's not a dumb rule if the community is supposed to judge the maps. Or are they supposed to base their opinions on just having played them once or twice on rhe server?

Additionally, I'm the one running the contest. I was only going to enter for fun and if I ended up top 3 I'd just hand my prize to the next in line. So me dropping out doesn't exactly make much of a difference.