TheHumble_J

[Tutorial] How To Devmap

5 posts in this topic

Due to the fact that the Raid Deathrun mod does not allow you to devmap, I thought I'd make something here for anyone having trouble devmapping.

All you need to do is download this: Please login or register to see this link.

Alternative ZIP File: Please login or register to see this link.

This is a mod that is developed specifically for devmapping in mind. It is originally called deathrun_sxk made by sxk. This is a slightly modified version, as I've tweaked a few things, but thanks to him.

Unzip it and put it in your Cod4 Directory/Mods folder. (If your game is through steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4)

e424c6c2e13769dc9dbe8efb334ee11c.png

dedbf88fe61fb28239c0b7452b1c8c9f.png

Once it's in there, you can simply load the mod in game.

Once you're in the mod, you can type the following into the console:

bd0abbba4ef387a22f980ce9894a4305.png

Obviously, change <mapname> to the name of the map. Example:

94ee8dd72eb66b3968bf6aa7f8ef2ec2.png

It's that simple!

Edited by TheHumble_J
5 people like this

Nice tutorial, but I have a few questions. What does the environment mapping image actually do? Also, how do you get the coordinates for the position of the flares?

6 hours ago, mrRandallknomi said:

Nice tutorial, but I have a few questions. What does the environment mapping image actually do? Also, how do you get the coordinates for the position of the flares?

Uh what?

Thanks for the great tutorial, but I have some questions. How does this correlate to the nuclear reactors, and how do I apply the quantum coordinates to the position of North Korea's missile base?