Melisa

Just Read inside xd

20 posts in this topic

Hello, Just wanted to say Hi!

well i've come to this website cause of some video's i've watched recently (CoD4 Deathrun)

and remembered the good old times on Raid Deathrun and i've looked through the names on the Member list and all of that..

theres 1 name in particular that i remember from back then and thats Anti.

dunno if hes the one i remember, but i guess so, cause i've only known 1 guy named Anti hahah (its really awkward for me to even type anything here)

*awkwardness intensifies*

back then i was like 16 and i remember that i was one of those people that were actually able to finish evry map and there were only a few back then (im now 22)

so yea... thats already 6 years that have passed since then... haven't been able to install CoD4 again as i lost my CD but i still have the CD-Key but i wont download the game via a shitty junk-site

just wanted to ask if theres any1 here that still remembers my Name, from 2012/2013 around that time... who knows... all i can say that its probably more awkward for me to even write anything here than it is for anyone of you to read it hahah. but i'll give it a try and ask if theres anyone who remembers my name.

its fascinating that Raid is still alive after all these years that have passed since then... cause back then people were already like: "yea, Raid is going to die soon" there were even people leaving their admin-position cause of some weird reasons and all :D

cant really remember any name from back then... as i've seen so many after all these years... nostalgia hit me around 2 days ago :D

and if no one remembers me, thats fine... cause its already about 5-7 years that have passed and you guys have probably all seen so many names that its too hard to remember.

so yea... here i am being the awkward girl that i was back then hahah :x

2 people like this

Hi Melisa,

Nice to see you back at Raid again! Raid actually did die, but then got back up. Unfortunately It seems to go downhill again. Hopefully it's because everybody is really busy and they will come back when uni has a break or so. And I'm sorry i don't seem to recall your name, Although I'm also not sure if I even played on Raid during that time. My name was "Trigger" back then, maybe you remember...

i do recall your name hahah

and i even remember that we were talkin much to each other cause i kinda got into the friendbase that you had lol

+ i was very very active around that time, literally hustled evry day on the server for about 2 years?

i even remember how some people tried to get me into Raid, but i always refused cause i never wanted to.

and the fun part is that i would even remember some secrets on some maps... cause the mappers actually show'd me back then lol

Okay now i feel really bad D:
Hope to see you around and maybe I'll remember after we talk for a bit haha.

hahah no need to feel bad, it has been a long time and you've probably gone through so many people that it is hard to remember evryone by name

even tho i had a big name on the server back then, i dont really expect any1 to remember me, its just cool to see that there are still people playin CoD4 :D

cause CoD4 has been my teenage game lol

and i would come on the server, if i would find my CD to install CoD4... im not willin to pay for CoD4 again as i still have the CD-Key for it xD

Welcome back! Always nice to see people from the old days (even if I don't exactly remember most people). :D 

14 hours ago, Melisa said:

its really awkward for me to even type anything here

It's okay, we're all socially awkward basement dwellers here. You'll feel right at home. :feelsgoodman:

14 hours ago, Melisa said:

there were even people leaving their admin-position cause of some weird reasons and all :D

Why do I feel like you're talking about me? Lol.

4 hours ago, Melisa said:

and i would come on the server, if i would find my CD to install CoD4... im not willin to pay for CoD4 again as i still have the CD-Key for it xD

DM me on Discord (@atrX), I can send you a clean copy to use with your CD key, if you want. :) 

i'll DM you on discord tomorrow or on sunday, right now im not at home but typing from my laptop hahah.

also i dunno if i was talkin about you on that part would need another name than "atrX" cause that's literally a name i dont remember :D

but i do remember the name braXi, isnt braXi a girl? i kind of have something in my head that braXi is a girl xD

but back when Raid was actually made, wasn't braXi one of those who had their own servers and wasnt she makin her own Deathrun mod?

but she has been put as a "Founder" so i dunno exactly, but back when i was around i cant of remember that there was a server made by braXi

and Raid was always waitin for braXi to update the deathrun mod as far as i can remember...

so in the end braXi actually overtook Raid from what i can see hahah :P

its weird to only see 3 names that are familiar, but it kind of makes me happy that i can still remember 3 names lol :D

but i'll probably remember yours aswell once i get an alias from you, as you're probably in Raid longer than 2014, as Raid was around back when i was 16 and that must be around 2012/2013 i even remember that many people even wished me happy birthday on the server as they all knew i had bday on 6th of January xD

ahhh good old times... miss em so much... :feelsbadman:

Used to go by Slaya (or JR-Imagine on the forums). But by the time I resigned I had changed my name on the forums already, I'm pretty sure.

BraXi's a guy. :P He was a Community Manager at Raid (granted, one that didn't really do anything). Hasn't run any servers since 1.1, to my knowledge.

Lossy was the person working on Raid's mod. ^

really? well it has been quite some time, so it could be that i've mixed something up hahah, as i also have CoD1 Zombie Mod in my head xD

Lossy was the one workin on Raids mod... Lossy rings a bell for some reason hahah

and there was probably a girl in CoD1 that was workin on the Zombie Mod, i've been around some CoD games in the past... so its always hard to differentiate :D

Well, everyone did think BraXi was a girl for a very long time. Still plenty of people who do, probably. Rumor started on the old BraXi forums. :P 

ah yea that could be hahah

i i was thinkin about it and i was kind of sure that it was like that... no one has ever told me that it was just a rumor, always thought that BraXi was actually a girl cause evryone was sayin: "She" to BraXi, never talked to him tho... as i was never on his forum nor have i ever played on one of his servers that he had back then.

but that name was so familiar that i thought it was "him" :D

I thought BraXi was a girl too. I think I was an admin back in 2013 too. Do you remember me? 

Braxi also worked on a CoD1 zombie mod or cod2? I can't remember but he did work on a older CoD. Braxi was never really a founder for Raid, just a good friend of mine and use to help me with some stuff. Gave him CM because i could i guess tbh and because he helped me, but he never really played cod at the time anyway. He see's himself as a female trapped in a mans body. But gender doesn't really matter.

ahh okay, could be that he worked on the CoD1 Zombie Mod, as i've played it after CoD UO died... the actual zombie mod in CoD1 was made by K1LL3R and Braxi probably just worked on it to make it "better" as the Zombie Mod was already very old when CoD1 actually got it at the end, CoD2... i dont really know who worked on these Mods, i've been in touch with some, but not with evryone and there were multiple people workin on it, like 4 or 5 people xD

and i never really questioned if its a guy or a girl, people were sayin that its a girl... so i kinda took it like it was as i never really gotten in touch with Braxi in the first place. also i never really cared about someones gender, if someone says he/she is female or a male i take it like it is and even if this person sounds like a male i dont really care about it afterwards... cause its their thing what they identify themself as.

i played back in 2014/2015, no idea if you were still around

smoked way too much weed since then to even fathom that thought

welcome back

p.s deathrun is dead :(

thats literally no problem, besides deathrun i've played alot of promod :D

i was even active in a clan that played cups and all, so that should be no problem, never expected deathrun to life forever

also no i wasnt around in 2014/2015 i guess, all i remember is that i began with 15(2012) to play deathrun, 3/4 year later i've become 16(2013) and played for another year and then i got into CS:GO that was early 2014 when i got into CS:GO and 2015 xfire died when i wanted to come back and i couldn't ask evryone to give me their steam name back then... :(

so i guess i wasnt around in 2014/2015.

Edited by Melisa

Welcome back nubzor

Has been quite a while, but I do remember you

Can't believe it's been seven years since I've called you a nub for forgetting palm's first trap pattern

Hopefully everything has been well for you since then and look forward to you being a part of the community again  

hahah lovely that you remember me and yes it has been about seven years already... and FUCK YOU for bringin that up again... LITERALLY FUCK YOU! xD

and yes evrything has been alright for me and i've even thought about marrying last year, but then things happend and nothing happened, went through a break up (sad time) but evrything has been alright for me :D

i hope evrything has been alright for you aswell, you dirty wanker LOL

i was 13 when i first discovered deathrun and now im almost 20. shit's crazy

On 4/10/2019 at 7:51 PM, Anti said:

Welcome back nubzor

Has been quite a while, but I do remember you

Can't believe it's been seven years since I've called you a nub for forgetting palm's first trap pattern

Hopefully everything has been well for you since then and look forward to you being a part of the community again  

also anti you're a really wholesome guy. Like you're one of the few people I've met online who I never forget about. I still remember that one time, I think christmas eve? where you just gifted me a steam wallet code for nothing in return.