xMaxoos

Admin application

3 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Admin on Curvefever.pro servers and Forum for +6 months. 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm an active player who really enjoys the game and the servers. I've always loved to help communities and people on whatever ambit. Also I'm a programmer and really curious about how everything works and new technologies, always worked on teams 
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 3,5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Spanish and Portuguese.
In-game name: xMaxoos
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): xMaxoos#9734
How active are you in Discord?: Really active, I always have discord open with notifications on.
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 2
Primary server: CSGO Retakes
How often do you play on our servers?: Almost everyday and most of the times on retakes.

Anything else you want to add?: Lately we are finding people who troll or are hackers on the server and we can't get an admin to connect, for those moments I would like to be part of the team and be able to help everyone. Also, would like to add that the first time I got my application denied due to chat behavior. Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm not toxic at all and probably most of those "hate" messages are between friends and never with bad intentions. Friends like Bear, Ama, Mathz, Yiizy and more. Hope I could clarify that correctly.

Hello Matheus, 

First of all, I'd like to apologies for the late reply, secondly please reply to this thread with your steam link because I don't see your steam link anywhere, i need it so i can check everything and get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
DreamKiller

Good evening,

I'm sorry to inform you of my decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers.
After a month of waiting for you to give me your steam link so i can help you further i still have no reply from you.

If in the future, you wish to reapply then you may do so in 30 days (minimum).

Regards,
DreamKiller