itstruestu

Playing Deathrun Maps Offline Error

8 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Not sure if anyone is still active but I really need help!

I select a deathrun mod and type /devmap mp_deathrun_coyote_v2 (for example) but it gives me a console error. I have tried this for a couple of mods but they all do the same thing. 

Weirdly, if I try doing "start my own server" it gives me a short list of old deathrun maps. But some of them do. However the list is only like 10 items long. I'm clueless here, please help.

Which mod are you using? Most servers run their scripts server-side nowadays so you won't be able to use those to devmap. I'd suggest getting the stock 1.2 deathrun mod from ModDB or looking for something like Stefan's mod (don't have a link and forgot what it's actually called, sorry).

3 hours ago, atrX said:

Which mod are you using? Most servers run their scripts server-side nowadays so you won't be able to use those to devmap. I'd suggest getting the stock 1.2 deathrun mod from ModDB or looking for something like Stefan's mod (don't have a link and forgot what it's actually called, sorry).

what he said ^

also don't forget after loading the mod to change the gametype do deathrun

/g_gametype deathrun then devmap the map

edit: oh wait here you go

Edited by Cloudy

Got it working!

Downloaded the official deathrun 1.2 mod. Also I downloaded the coyote_v2 map from modbb (not from a random server). 

Still not sure how to do save position or stop the afk/round timer. Any ideas on that? :) also if anyone has a skypilalr download link I'd love you for life <3 Cause I can't find one

On 01/06/2019 at 10:39 PM, Lossy said:

@itstruestu is this stu that had a youtube channel with 30k~ish views that i use to play promod with!?!?

yeah, hey! :D

As you can see I still have trouble with getting things to work :D

Edited by itstruestu

On 6/14/2019 at 8:54 PM, itstruestu said:

yeah, hey! :D

As you can see I still have trouble with getting things to work :D

Ahahha, long time no seen, how are you doing man?

On 08/05/2019 at 9:45 PM, itstruestu said:

Got it working!

Downloaded the official deathrun 1.2 mod. Also I downloaded the coyote_v2 map from modbb (not from a random server). 

Still not sure how to do save position or stop the afk/round timer. Any ideas on that? :) also if anyone has a skypilalr download link I'd love you for life <3 Cause I can't find one

use the mod which is in the post i linked, that's got save pos and load pos