sAnTa aka Flou

Staff aplication on CSGO.

2 posts in this topic

previous experience: I was admin on lots of cs 1.6 servers. On CSGO i didn't get the change yet to be part of a server. Used to be part of a csgo team.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I play on your ' 5v5 competitive' server everyday with my mates, also i am not rude and i speak to lots of random people on the server. I know to make a difference between good player and cheater. 

Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 ( with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4

Do you speak any other languages besides English: Romanian

How often do you visit our forums?: Everyday 

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.

Discord tag: Florin#7141

Knowledge of SourceMod (on a Scale of 1-5): 1, but looking to learn better

Primary server: 5v5 competitive

How often do you play on our servers: Everyday

Anything else you want to add?: I am thankful that you take your time to read my applications, i would be so pleased to be part of this team.  Feel free to comment anything to this post.

Good evening Florin,

I'm sorry to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers.
The first rule stated is that you need to have at least 20 combined hours played on our servers.
Secondly as part of the application process we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable.
Thirdly you need to be at least 16 years old.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team.

Please login or register to see this attachment.