Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedzor

Counter-Strike: Global Application

6 posts in this topic

Hi there!

Previous experience: I've been an admin in mutliple communities and servers regarding CoD4, including Raid where I was Trial-Admin for a short period of time. I feel I did a great job in my previous administrative roles, however I have not had any experience in CS:GO administration, but I'd like to think I'm good at spotting stuff like bad behaviour and cheaters, unlike some people who instantly call somebody better than them a cheater.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm on every single day with few exceptions, mostly in Discord's voice and text channel's, however I do plan to start using the forum more often. I think I can provide good moderation on the CS:GO servers and above all, I want to help Raid grow and succeed in any way I can.

How often do you visit our forums?: Not often at all, however as stated above I do plan to change that, I spend most of my time in the Discord server.
In-game name: Fedzor / Rozdef
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Primary server: Retake
How often do you play on our servers?: Daily, usually when I'm not comping or I'm playing Retake for practice, or even surfing to chill out.

I realise my past my affect this application, which is completely understandbale, Lord knows I made a horrific mistake before.

Thanks.

Edited by Fedzor
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Fedzor said:

unlike some people who instantly call somebody better than them a cheater.

Oh snap.

Congratulations, you've made it to the trial stage, make sure to read through the admin section stickies. ^