Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ama

admin request

5 posts in this topic

Previous experience: i already have my own server on conan exiles and everuthing goes well, i also part of the staff on a server scum also no worries
Why I would make a good addition to the team: because or my job i am calm in nature and love to bring o comfort of play to everyone the essential is to have fun in the good mood unfortunately there will always be disruptive elements
How often do you visit our forums?: Wzll, this is the first time that i have taken the step towards you because o lot of rude children or cheater on your server and affect the game experience of everyone so i would probably be there servral time a day now that i find you
In-game name: Ama

Steam:Please login or register to see this link.
Primary server: arène 1vs1
How often do you play on our servers?: between 2 and 6 hours 
:$

for additional info do you know how long response time should be expected?

Edited by Ama

1 minute ago, Ama said:

for additional info do you know how long response time should be expected?

It differs. Usually we sort through an application within 1-2 weeks (we'll talk to you earlier than that though).

2 minutes ago, atrX said:

It differs. Usually we sort through an application within 1-2 weeks (we'll talk to you earlier than that though).

ok I will have to be very patient, it will not stop me from having fun on your server (and wait against the cheaters)

Congratulations, you've made it to the trial stage, make sure to read through the admin section stickies. ^