goekjeks

Admin application for CS:GO

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I have been an mod in a minecraft server for 1 year where I gained good experience from.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I would make a good addition to the team because I can communicate well and get easily along with other people. I want Raid-Gaming CS:GO servers to be a good place to hang out and have fun with other players or friends. I know the difference between a good player and a cheater, and I will also make it a place where it is no toxicity, personal attacks and bullying based of someones religion, ethnicity or gender etc. 

Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4

Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Sweedish, Danish, Norwegian, Islandic and Spanish

How often do you visit our forums?: Everyday

In-game name: Sahzla

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.

Discord tag (name#1234): Sahzla#4404

Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 4

Primary server: CS:GO Retakes most of the time but also 1v1 Arena, AWP Maps and Executes

How often do you play on our servers?: Everyday

Anything else you want to add?: I am a human with a good heart that want everyoen the best. I want Raid-Gaming CS:GO servers to be a great place to come to where you can have a great time. I stay calm in heated situations.

Edited by goekjeks

Good evening,

I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers. As part of the application process we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable. 

If you wish you may apply again in the future (30 days minimum). If you decide to then please make sure your behaviour in chat is much less toxic and more mature.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team