3 posts in this topic

Previous experience:  I wanna just help out everyone and make sure no onen cheats or being toxic. 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I am friendly as well as active daily, I don't make rash or impulsive decisions and would love to contribute to creating the best experience for everyone in the community.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: swedish and english only
How often do you visit our forums?: Not so often.
In-game name: aviion

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): Caze Avion #5115
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 1-2 but easy to learn.
Primary server: 5v5 competitive.
How often do you play on our servers?: All the time , first warming up then just playing on this server for like 2 hours and more in the evning aswell so OFTEN.
Anything else you want to add?: I hope this finds you well and that I am able to help or better the community. (68 hours aswell on the server)*****

Edited by aviion

Good Morning,
I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers. As part of the application process we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable. Denied, 

If, in the future, you wish to reapply then you may do so in 30 days (minimum). If you choose to reapply then it would be best for us to see an apparent change in behaviour.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team.