Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seth

CS Admin Application

3 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Well , i have spent most of my life playing csgo / cs1.6 , i did own a community back in cs 1.6 with a lot of servers such (zombie / dm / ffa , .. ) while in csgo i mostly spent 99% of my time playing Faceit / MM , i didnt have the time for community servers , Recently i have started playing so much on you're  retake servers =) ( im top 2 on the server ) most of the players know me  , and know how freindly i am , but i had rough time with cheaters that RUINED the fun that we had , and  toxic players as well.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: i'm mostly active on the retake servers , i just wanna make good vibe and ban the cheaters , toxic , racist people.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4 since english isn't my first language.
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Arabic , Little Bit French
In-game name: sETH
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): trkveryunluckyman#1693
How active are you in Discord?: not that often, i use teamspeak  ( you can dm anytime on steam for help )
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 3 / 2.5 ( i had a surf server before )
Primary server: Retakes#1 , Retakes#2
How often do you play on our servers?: Daily (i'm top 2 )

Anything else you want to add?: well i just love the retake servers and i wanna help out the players and keep the good vibes =).

Hi there,

I sent you a friend request on discord, if you're still interested in becoming an admin then add me 

Kind regards
Marvis

Due to a lack of response on discord this application is being declined.

If you wish to reapply then please feel free to do so in 30 days time

Kind Regards
Marvis