Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirjanpitäjä15

Admin application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: i was admin on competitive kz/surf server for 6 months

Why I would make a good addition to the team: i just love retakes im there like 24/7 i will bring funny moments and positive vibes
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4 its not my first language but i have been in english schools
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: yea im from finland so i speak finnish
In-game name: Kirjanpitäjä15
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): R.Ruhanen#8790
How active are you in Discord?: i use it everyday i chill in calls with my friends but yea everyday like 5h
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5):  4
Primary server: raid-gaming retake #1
How often do you play on our servers?: everyday i have like 10k kills and i usuallu play retake #1 or #2

Anything else you want to add?: i have been playing on raid gamin like half a year now and i have called admin a lot of times cause cheaters like today i had to calladmin to ban one cheater but yea i just want to say i really love the server its amazing!t

Edited by Kirjanpitäjä15
beter application

Good evening,

We have come to the decision to decline your application due to some simply rude behaviour in chat towards other players.

If you wish to apply again in the future you have to wait at least 30 days before reapplying.

Kind regards,
Marvis