xMaxoos

Admin application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Admin on Curvefever.pro servers and Forum for +6 months. 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm an active player who really enjoys the game and the servers. I've always loved to help communities and people on whatever ambit.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 3,5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Spanish and Portuguese.
In-game name: xMaxoos
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): xMaxoos#9734
How active are you in Discord?: Really active, I always have discord open with notifications on.
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 2
Primary server: CSGO Retakes
How often do you play on our servers?: Almost everyday, I spend a lot of time talking with people and playing. 89 Hours spent in total.

Anything else you want to add?: I really wanna be part of the team, I play a lot on servers and have so much fun on it. I would love to help the team to grow and get a better community. I'm also a guy who learns really fast on whatever it needs too and really curious about everything which could make me learn something new.

Good evening Matheus,

First of all I’d like to apologies for our late response but I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers. As part of the application process, we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable.

If in the future, you wish to reapply then you may do so in 30 days (minimum).
If you choose to reapply then it would be best for us to see an apparent change in behavior.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team.