Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
svn

Admin Application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience:   Discord mod on 2 pretty big FIFA related servers. And I was mod in a Dutch minecraft server. 
Why I would make a good addition to the team:   I know alot about csgo and I know the differences between a really good player and a cheater. Cheaters are the most frustrating thing ever in csgo. And I want to get rid of them. I want to make the server a better place to practice. And I have experience in dealing with people with bad behaviours.
How often do you visit our forums?:   Not gonna lie, never visited them. Didn't even know this server had forums before I came across the admin applications. But I'll surely visit them for now.
In-game name:   
✪ svnツ
Steam:   Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234):   Sven#1323
Primary server:   The multi 1v1 arena. I play on the retake servers aswell.
How often do you play on our servers?:   If I'm playing community servers (wich I do most of the time I play csgo)  I play 99/100 times  on a Raid Gaming server. I'm playing like 7 days a week and around 1/2 hours a day (more when I have vacation etc.). I have like 30 hours of play time on the Raid servers.

Edited by svn
dealing with behaviours -to- dealing with bad behaviours
1 person likes this

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section.