Edrad

Edrad Staff Application

7 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Admin on 2 medium-sized previous discord servers, as well as currently owning one, though not CS servers, I 
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm good at managing servers and individuals in heated environments, in a friendly and calm manner, I'm also good at creating and devising effective and simple systems (if that's at all helpful)
How often do you visit our forums?: once every 1-2 days but mainly just to read and not really to write.
In-game name: zuhn
Steam: eddrad
Discord tag (name#1234): Edrad#4909
Primary server: Competitive 5v5 Server
How often do you play on our servers?: 4-6 hours a day in general

6 hours ago, Edrad said:

Steam: eddrad

Is this the correct profile? Please login or register to see this link.

It is, 

I started using this account very recently as my other one got a 7 day cooldown, and since then I've made it my main

4 hours ago, Edrad said:

It is, 

I started using this account very recently as my other one got a 7 day cooldown, and since then I've made it my main

Link to other account? I'm sure you can understand my skepticism about letting someone with a week old account join the admin team.

1 person likes this

Sorry for my late reply. My brother was using my PC yesterday. Anyways, this is my account with 2 thousand hours: Please login or register to see this link.  and don't worry, I completely understand.