ficho☆

Aplication for admin

4 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I've been admin on multiple servers but all servers sucks 

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm active player so i can control all players and sometimes server has cheaters so my friends and i get stupid and we dissconect
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4 
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: I speak Macedonian/Serbian/Croatian/Bulgarian and English
How often do you visit our forums?: sometimes
In-game name: ficho

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): ficho#9690
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 4
Primary server: 
How often do you play on our servers?: I played everyday with my frinds on raid retakes #1 and #1 since one of my friend got banned and we get mad and stop playing but i know play 2-3hrs a day

Anything else you want to add?: I want to be admin because i play on this server when i start to play csgo this has be on junе my friends send me ip from raid and i start playing everyday and one week i guess there were cheats on this server every day and i was upset

Hi, I can't find you on Discord. Could you double check your Discord tag and make sure you're also in the Raid Discord server?

8 hours ago, atrX said:

Hi, I can't find you on Discord. Could you double check your Discord tag and make sure you're also in the Raid Discord server?

ficho#6969 heres my discord i changed tag but sorry :D if i am accepted text me on discord

Good afternoon,
I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your application to become an admin for our servers. As part of the application process we look through the chat logs of applicants and we do not deem what you were saying as acceptable. 

If, in the future, you wish to reapply then you may do so in 30 days (minimum). If you choose to reapply then it would be best for us to see an apparent change in behaviour.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team.