goekjeks

Admin application for CS:GO

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I have been an mod in a minecraft server for 1 year where I gained good experience from.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I would make a good addition to the team because I can communicate well and get easily along with other people. I want Raid-Gaming CS:GO servers to be a good place to hang out and have fun with other players or friends. I know the difference between a good player and a cheater, and I will also make it a place where it is no toxicity, personal attacks and bullying based of someones religion, ethnicity or gender etc. 

Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 4

Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Sweedish, Danish, Norwegian, Islandic and Spanish

How often do you visit our forums?: Everyday

In-game name: Sahzla

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.

Discord tag (name#1234): Sahzla#4404

Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 4

Primary server: CS:GO Retakes most of the time but also 1v1 Arena, AWP Maps and Executes

How often do you play on our servers?: Everyday

Anything else you want to add?: I am a human with a good heart that want everyoen the best. I want Raid-Gaming CS:GO servers to be a great place to come to where you can have a great time. I stay calm in heated situations.

Edited by goekjeks

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a Lead Admin or above.