olly

olly's admin app

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Mod on ParkwayHNS (server's shutting down though dead as fuck)

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I don't see many admins on surf and there should always be moderation on a server to help new players so that they are more likely to comeback and enjoy themselves, kick afk andies that stop rtving, people being weirdos in vc, etc.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: No (spanish gcse doesn't count right?)
In-game name: olly
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): olly#1111
How active are you in Discord?: I just joined
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 4 - probably got more to know but I'm competent with it
Primary server: Surf
How often do you play on our servers?: At least once a week, I used to play a fair bit in the summer but got a-levels now so...

Anything else you want to add?: Thanks for reading through all this. Some of my answers may seem like im taking the piss but I actually want to be a good mod. I hope I get accepted and become a greater part of the community instead of just playing surf.

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a Lead Admin or above.