Heat

Staff Application on CSGO

2 posts in this topic

previous experience: I played some semi-professionel CS in Germany and was an ingame Leader for some time. I was an Admin on a TeamSpeak server and led some other Video Game Servers with friends.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I enjoy playing CS and I'm quite a active player on your retake servers. Additionally Iam a very nice person and I love to speak with random people I've never met before. Furthermore I can see the difference between a good player and a Cheater and good players are always welcomed to a duel and cheater will be banned as soon as possible.

Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 ( with 1 beeing bad and 5 beeing fluent): 4

Do you speak any other languages besides English: German and a little bit french (from school)

How often do you visit our forums?: weekly but most of the time more than once

Steam:Please login or register to see this link.

Discord tag:Heat#9395

Knowledge of SourceMod (on a Scale of 1-5): 1 (would love to learn it)

Primary server: Retakes 1&2

How often do you play on our servers: daily

Anything else you want to add?: Thanks for taking your time to read my application, and if u want to message me an anything feel free to do it.

Greetings Heat

Congratulations on becoming a CS:GO trial admin! Make sure to the read the appropriate topics in the admin section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a Lead Admin or above.