KingtigerGBG

KingtigerGBG can´t play COD4

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys and girls!

KingtigerGBG here. I haven´t been able to play COD4 on my mac as always. One day some weeks ago I couldn´t open the multiplayer. Just from one day to another day it stopped working.

Would be very happy for any advice how I can start gaming again! I haven´t updated the OS or anything. Sooo sad :(

KingtigerGBG

Hi there, Kingtiger !  Something like that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I had purchased COD4 in the App store,  and somehow- cant remember well- I went to the App Store, found the app COD4, clicked on install or play, then it asked for my Apple ID. I entered it and that was it.

I tried so after reading this:

Please login or register to see this link.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Hi Gallipoli!!

Interesting. I bought the game years ago and have the original CD with the game on it. The wierd thing is that when I click on the COD icon it jumps up and down like 2 times but nothing happens. I played one day and the next day it didn´t work. So wierd.

If you talk or play with the other guys can you please ask them if they know if there is any solution?

Take care

Kingtiger

Ok, I will ask the guys.  Anyway, have you tried to log out and login from your App store with your Apple ID ?

Even if you didn't purchase it in the App store. I also have the original CD : )

Hi,

Thank you!! Let´s see if they have another idea.

Remember that some years ago it was the same thing. Then I had a chat with the old company that had COD. A girl there helped me. Some MOD etc had to be downloaded. Then after that it worked perfectly.

Just tried that as you said. I logged out from App store and then in again. Did not work. :(

Have a great day!

Hi All!

I still have the problem that my COD4 Multiplayer don´t work. So depressing. I can´t see any servers or play my loved game at the raid server. Is there anyone out there that have any solution? I have this COD 4 on a Mac, the one that I have played on all the time. I have the original DVD with the game. One day in february it just did not connect any longer. :(