Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theferchis

csgo
Admin Aplication

4 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I played cs like more then 8 years. Starting with CS 1.6. I'm has been a leader of a amateur team. I'm also the top 1 on the Retakes server. I also have been a admin in CSGO Bhop server and CS 1.6 Zombie Escape server.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I will make good adition to the team, because I play ever day (like I have no life), and I'm always avaliable to talk on discord or etc... 
How often do you visit our forums?: Because I was playing and I saw it on the chat, and they are a lot of cheaters some times and it's not really funny to play against them. So I thought I could maybe help by apply for admin.
In-game name: - Yzn -ツ❤

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag (name#1234): soiD ツ#9990
Primary server: Raid Gaming Retakes #2
How often do you play on our servers?: I play like every day more then 3h, I would say that I got no life.

Edited by theferchis
1 person likes this

Your application is being processed. You will be contacted soon by one of our staff members.

1 person likes this

Hi,

I'd like to inform you of our decision to decline your admin application. As part of the vetting process we went through your recent chatlogs and found behaviour we do not deem acceptable for an applicant. You may apply again in the future if you so desire, but you'll have to work on your behaviour towards others in the server.

Regards,
The Raid Gaming team