Twitch Bangis

Staff Application, Bangis.

4 posts in this topic

Previous experience:  Some danish servers called CPH-Gaming and alot more, i started my my gaming whit roblox then fortnite then Counter Strike.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: Because I take almost all the admin calls that come when I'm online, I'm happy when I'm on and try to make others happy, I can create a good atmosphere in the staff team, I respect everyone as they are and treat them wich I will treat myself.
How often do you visit our forums?: I just joined the server, but also thinking it would be great if you had me on the server, i would spend most of my gaming hours on the server. Unless im at school or at work.
In-game name: Bangi$

Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Discord tag :✞ Bangis ✞#6812
Primary server: Usually it would be some sort of danish server, but i want some new experince at my gaming carrer and thats gonna be this server.
How often do you play on our servers?: As much time i got, the weekends around 3-4+ hours, holidays 5+ hours (not everyday) But I will contact you if i can't come on the server, because of work/school.

8 minutes ago, Twitch Bangis said:

How often do you play on our servers?: As much time i got, the weekends around 3-4+ hours, holidays 5+ hours (not everyday)

Are you fucking shitting me?

nShTtWE.png

Declined for lying on your admin app and not meeting the requirements.

1 person likes this