scooter

server admin application

2 posts in this topic

experience: i was a server admin on exitus-gaming for 2 years (csgo servers)

primary server: comp 5v5

in-game name: Please login or register to see this link.

steam profile: Please login or register to see this link.

i play the server twice per day atleast

discord tag: scooter 9986

note: i have been crazy toxic in the past but mostly as a joke sometimes taken to far. but as an admin i know i cannot do that so i wont, i think i would be a good admin because i see a lot of toxic players everyday that never get muted. i think it will be a really cool experience to be admin on this sever

also i know this is an admin application. but the other day i noticed a spinbotter who has not yet been banned as i saw him this morning think his name was crunchforlife or clutchforlife

because i was just getting off the server when it happened i don't know a lot. but i know a player called lynox saw the whole thing and he may be able to give you proof if he has any, since i know you cant ban someone without proof

Edited by scooter

Denied due to failure to follow the template provided: 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:12 AM, scooter said:

also i know this is an admin application. but the other day i noticed a spinbotter who has not yet been banned as i saw him this morning think his name was crunchforlife or clutchforlife

because i was just getting off the server when it happened i don't know a lot. but i know a player called lynox saw the whole thing and he may be able to give you proof if he has any, since i know you cant ban someone without proof

In the rare event a blatant aimbotter/spinbotter doesn't get banned by our anti-cheat, you can make a ticket at Please login or register to see this link.  with evidence and we will look into it. :)