Bunny Bro

Hello there

8 posts in this topic

Oï everybody!

I recently found the surf mod and I love it! So nice work AtrX with this mod. I just finish mp_neonrider and I want to say a special thanks to Xoxor4doxzz for this map. ^^
I was admin on a deathrun server, but my pc suffer alot over 125 fps... So I'm pretty bad at CJ. I don't have any clan actually and I play at dr, cj, ktk and Obscurity mod alot.
I play only at COD4 and Civilisation 5, but I look at every fps game newly product. Maybe I'll play more when I'll buy a real pc, not like my lil laptop.

Otherwise I'm 23 yo male living in south of France. I work as a fire juggler with my association.

See you all  in game!

:welcome:

Hi there, @Bunny Bro! Welcome to RevMods!

Glad to hear you like the mod. :) Congrats on finishing neonrider btw, not many people have done that. xD

Hello everybody.

Lifes been super busy and getting a new laptop screwed up my Minecraft time. I still love the community of this server, and guess what? Im back. Im hoping to see tons of yous on the server. Lets have some fun up in this hizzle

1 person likes this

Hi,

New here, well kind of

Looking to chat with some Czech native speakers... trying to learn and cant say im doing too well...

My is Czech and there is the motive to learn.... so when she shouts at me in czech I know what she is saying... ;o

So hello...

Steve

Hi - thanks for the kind words.

I have found a replacement screen at £170 - eff knows how to fit the bugger - there is a thread on here where someone has done it - looks complicated

The colours are ace - its a bloody nice car, £800 well spent.

Not sure re the wheel nuts - can you tell me what I am looking for?