Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jax

Jax's Real Application for Trial ya know

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: RvS, FNRP, Vistic etc
Why I would make a good addition to the team:  I know a little bit of gsc (still learning) so I could probably help out there but my boy @atrX is a jesus at c#, I could keep all of the default skins out (kids who aren't abiding by the rules) and I could help with source servers also including csgo (iv'e made a few servers on there before- surf, 1v1) :defaultdance: I think I could also help manage the admin team since I would take the role seriously and help out as much as I can to get players and keep the server non-toxic.
How often do you visit our forums?: I usually visit the forums whenever i'm looking for a script reference in the script documentation or when i'm see if my boys are on raid deathrun or when i'm chilling and wanna see what's been going on recently.
In-game name: Jax
B3 CID (type !regtest in game): @793
Steam: Please login or register to see this link.
Knowledge of B3 (on a scale of 1-5): 5/5, been learning some more stuff recently.
Primary server: Deathrun, will prob play promod and cj later
How often do you play on our servers?: usually everyday i'm on and when i'm not I make some sort of bullshit excuse for why i'm not.

Edited by Jax
more mature father slaya

23 hours ago, atrX said:

We regret to inform you your application has been declined. You may re-apply in 30 days.

Fairly certain it's only been 1 day. Declined.

1 person likes this