Wayeet

Application

2 posts in this topic

Previous experience: I was Admin at a Server in 2018 I think.

Why I would make a good addition to the team: I play CS:GO for now 5 years (since 2016) and I’ve developed a knowledge/feeling for the game. My peek performance was LEM (was Global for exactly two games, so I don’t count that). On the other hand side I was developing and using cheats myself the past two years. When I, for example, do Overwatch I feel very confident about my decisions, because I can differentiate a good player from a someone, that knows more, than you should.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: Very, very little spanish, so no.
How often do you visit our forums?: Decent, I spend more time on the server
In-game name: Wayeet
Steam: STEAM_0:1:533763868 (Current Prime Account, not the one I have the hours)
Discord tag (name#1234): Wayeet#9999
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5): 3
Primary server: Competitive 5v5 (port 27019)
How often do you play on our servers?: I don’t play MM anymore, so everytime I play CS, I play on the server.
Anything else you want to add?: I don’t remember every singly one of my Accounts :(
I only have about twenty, that I remember. Therefore I can only show you my account with six hours or something on the server. Is this a very important requirement? And I am, of course, open for conversations on Discord, TeamSpeak or any other platform.

Regards
Björn

On 4/1/2021 at 2:36 PM, Wayeet said:

On the other hand side I was developing and using cheats myself the past two years.

Not something to be proud of. Thanks for informing us though, enjoy your ban(s).

Had a look and saw our AC actually banned you on one of your accounts too, so you even cheated on our servers, lovely. Absolutely scum of the earth, go ruin some other community.