Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

CS:GO Application - Cloudy

5 posts in this topic

Previous experience: Been admin in multiple servers regarding CoD4; mainly Blur and Raid. However no previous experience in moderating and/or administrating on CS:GO servers.
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I'm highly active on the CS:GO server as you know, I'm calm in heated situations and like to think I'm mature with few exceptions and can mantain a high level of maturity when dealing with heated situations. I also like to think I'm good at telling whether a player is cheating or not, just because someone is good doesn't necessarily mean they're cheating; I know what to look for and have had multiple overwatch cases approved (unfortunately no proof of this). And with my previous administrative experience in CoD4 servers, I know how to behave and react to those breaking the rules. Also I've noticed there is a low amount of CS:GO admins at the moment, which is mainly the reason why I've decided to apply for this position.
How often do you visit our forums?: I check roughly a few times per week.
In-game name: k3mpx
Steam: Please login or register to see this link. .
Primary server: Retakes.
How often do you play on our servers?: Daily.

Edited by Cloudy
1 person likes this

Congratulations, you've made it to the trial stage, make sure to read through the admin section stickies. ^