scooter

some problems i have noticed

4 posts in this topic

1. you responded to my admin application saying that it was denied because of my hours but i had someone check my hours before hand (crankker) and he said i had more than 20 hours. it would be nice if you can check it again. and i have join the discord.

2. THE REPORT

i have come across 3 potential cheaters today alone of which none of them have been placed under surveillance (i have some proof of hackers if wanted)

3. i am also reporting poor admin behaviour. earlier today an admin called benji got mad at me. because i was baiting (of course not on purpose). i was looking at my phone for a bit as i always do (i had informed him that i did not mean to bait). he started to get angry and kept saying things like "he thinks he's good" or "your so bad" this happened repetitively until he left. i notice that you look for calm admins and non-toxic people and my suggestion is that he should be disciplined by taking away his admin perms. i realise that this sound a bit petty, but the whole reason i am making this email is so that i can help making this server better. as it is one of the best servers i have played on in a while. i met new friends here. i hope this admin does not get away with this, and i also hope i can be helpful to catch these hackers. (i have video evidence of 1 of the hackers and of benji being toxic to me) i know there is a risk of back-draft from this in other words i know that i might get banned or kicked for making accusations against an admin but i a prepared to take any punishment given

thank you for reading. 

50 minutes ago, scooter said:

1. you responded to my admin application saying that it was denied because of my hours but i had someone check my hours before hand (crankker) and he said i had more than 20 hours. it would be nice if you can check it again. and i have join the discord.

No, you were not. You were denied due to, and I quote:

failure to follow the template provided

See Please login or register to see this link.

51 minutes ago, scooter said:

2. THE REPORT

i have come across 3 potential cheaters today alone of which none of them have been placed under surveillance (i have some proof of hackers if wanted)

And how exactly would you know this? Our admins have the option to hide themselves from the player list. That said, we only have a limited amount of staff members and we can't ensure someone is available 24/7 to deal with the high volume of reports we receive. If you want to help us and have evidence of someone cheating, please report them over at Please login or register to see this link.  and they will be dealt with.

53 minutes ago, scooter said:

3. i am also reporting poor admin behaviour. earlier today an admin called benji got mad at me. because i was baiting (of course not on purpose). i was looking at my phone for a bit as i always do (i had informed him that i did not mean to bait). he started to get angry and kept saying things like "he thinks he's good" or "your so bad" this happened repetitively until he left. i notice that you look for calm admins and non-toxic people and my suggestion is that he should be disciplined by taking away his admin perms. i realise that this sound a bit petty, but the whole reason i am making this email is so that i can help making this server better. as it is one of the best servers i have played on in a while. i met new friends here. i hope this admin does not get away with this, and i also hope i can be helpful to catch these hackers. (i have video evidence of 1 of the hackers and of benji being toxic to me)

Benji is not an admin anymore, he had a brief trial period, which he failed and was demoted for a month ago. If he has made claims of being an admin recently I would love to see some evidence of this because we do not appreciate someone impersonating an admin, potentially giving us a bad rep. If you have evidence of someone misbehaving, please feel free to open up a ticket at Please login or register to see this link.  under "CS:GO: Report Player" and it will be dealt with.

55 minutes ago, scooter said:

i know there is a risk of back-draft from this in other words i know that i might get banned or kicked for making accusations against an admin but i a prepared to take any punishment given

We take admin abuse very seriously and would never punish someone for reporting something (unless they're abusing the report system, obviously). That said, reporting an admin should always happen descretely and in private (by opening an admin abuse ticket at Please login or register to see this link.  or by sending a DM to a higher up).

As I've said many times before, we only have a limited amount of admins and most of us have pretty busy lives outside of gaming too. Thus, we appreciate any help the community can give us. If you notice something wrong on the servers, making your own recording of it and sending it to us through a ticket goes a long way. Unlike ingame reports, tickets are not dependent on whether an admin is online or not, meaning every ticket gets looked at. :) 

32 minutes ago, scooter said:

thank you

i was denied due to my age?

No, you didn't follow the template provided.