atrX

Development Livestreams

8 posts in this topic

This mod is being developed during livestreams, you can follow them here: Please login or register to see this link.  An archive of all previous streams can be found here: 

I'll announce every stream in the #streams channel on Discord (though I forgot to do so today c:).

During these streams I'll be reading your feedback and answering any questions you may have.

The mod is also open source and can be found on GitHub: Please login or register to see this link.

1 person likes this

On 8/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, atrX said:

I don't like Kanye.

Thank you Atrx, very cool!

Previous experience: yes
Why I would make a good addition to the team: I am very active on cod 4 and your servers, i see alot of t, mic , toxic and racist people join the server as well as hackers, I would like to help get rid of those people  as it brings a bad reputation to the server, I am a very patient and tolerant person and would like to make the community the best it could be.
Rate your English skills on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being bad and 5 being fluent): 5
Do you speak any other languages besides English?: no
How often do you visit our forums?: Rarely, but would be open to looking at it more.
In-game name: Luxas
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/luxas3122/
Discord tag (name#1234):Luxas#6578
Knowledge of SourceMod (on a scale of 1-5):0 but i am a good learner.
Primary server:  Retakes.
How often do you play on our servers?: I play the  servers daily, hours at a time.
Anything else you want to add?: Although i have no past experience in being a staff, i believe starting off here would be a great opportunity for myself  and for the community as i would be helping it.