Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

deathrun suggestions + familyguy update

3 posts in this topic

deathrun suggestions

- add wtf explosion when you b42 (like old raid)

- show current spectators on a player like previous raid mod + use mikey's nicer keyboard display for spectators(had keyboard icons instead of ugly text)

- make the amount of rounds 10 (make practice round 0)

- maybe give ghosts like a ghost FX so they just have a little spirit that floats around the map where they are (idk about this idea)

- add chicken pet to VIP

familyguy

- i updated the gsc for some fixes, the trails may need some tweaking but i'll fix this later if it's a problem

- see the attatched file for the updated gsc

- can you fix the 1v1 rooms, they currently don't open because of ghost players (they wait until there's 1 alive player yet but the ghosts fuck it up)

map suggestions

- add communism
- add oxidation

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 person likes this

On 12/15/2018 at 2:53 AM, jwofles said:

deathrun suggestions

- add wtf explosion when you b42 (like old raid)

- show current spectators on a player like previous raid mod + use mikey's nicer keyboard display for spectators(had keyboard icons instead of ugly text)

- make the amount of rounds 10 (make practice round 0)

- maybe give ghosts like a ghost FX so they just have a little spirit that floats around the map where they are (idk about this idea)

- add chicken pet to VIP

I'll do most of these.

familyguy

- i updated the gsc for some fixes, the trails may need some tweaking but i'll fix this later if it's a problem

- see the attatched file for the updated gsc

- can you fix the 1v1 rooms, they currently don't open because of ghost players (they wait until there's 1 alive player yet but the ghosts fuck it up)

Oi, I told you I'd update it with the Feb update because I'd need to test it. :P 

map suggestions

- add communism
- add oxidation

Got a link to either of these? Can't find communism on ModDB nor Google and Oxidation was private (yes, Raid, but I don't actually have the old maps, only the scripts).

For Oxidation: If I recall correctly, this is the map that has a trap that rebinds your keys? I'll probably end up just removing that trap altogether then.