atrX

Monthly Top Donators & Quick Deathrun Mod Progress Update

4 posts in this topic

Hi there!

@iiManix coined another good idea. :P From now on, at the end of each month, we will grant the top donator for that month a special forum group called VIP. This group is basically a carbon copy of the regular Donator group so don't worry, we're not giving special priviliges to people with money. It's just a simple thank you to our biggest supporters. ^ Obviously, if you've already got the VIP group you're excluded from the selection for that month so someone else can also get the group.

I've already granted two people the group for previous months (one of which is no longer in the system, sorry about that) and any donations that happened this month will count for the next selection at the end of May.

Aside from this small forum update I've also got a quick status update for the Deathrun update. I've not been able to work on it too much due to working for college aswell as playing on the servers myself (sorry guys xD). But I've been working on fixing the killcam bug (not tested yet but should in theory be fixed) alongside some other minor things. I'll also be reverting the weapon skins to the old Raid ones aswell as adding a bunch of new trails in the update (which will be the main not-so-big big thing) provided by @xoxor4d0xzz and @Mist.

Regards, atrX.

1 person likes this

Glad to see these features implemented and the mod being developed even more. Great dedication @atrX and it's beginning to pay off (literally and figuratively) :P.